The chakery blog was set up to share pictures and stories with friends and family.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Blogging About Molly
Molly is so adorable. She weighs 15 pounds now at 4 months old. She is such a happy little girl. She wakes me up in the morning squeaking and making the cutest little noises to wake me up. I never imagined that I would have a little girl in my life that could change me so much. If you know me, you know that I love working on the internet and consume myself in our website design and hosting business. Molly is the only one that seems to get me away from the computer, I can be in middle of something and she will do the cutest things and I just forget what I am doing so I can capture those moments because they are indeed priceless and I want to make sure that I don't miss a thing. I am so glad that Lisa and I both are so fortunate enough to work from home together and that we are able to spend as much time as we do together with our baby girl. I promise to write more to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment