So, my morning started off on the crazy side.... Let me start by saying my precious little ones did not go to bed til midnight the night before! So, they wake up and Molly remembers that Daddy had ordered pizza for dinner, so she wanted pizza for breakfast. This was not going to happen! She finally settled on Lucky Charms. While I was in the kitchen Kyle was in the living room playing...with a bottle of nail polish I had just put away (well, I thought I had put it away in a good enough spot). He managed to crack the bottle and had nail polish all over himself and the wood floors! Got that mess cleaned up, retreated to the bedroom to get ready to go to the store when Kyle comes in with purple all over himself, even purple drool. He found sister's crayons! He ate quite a bit of the purple one, I was scraping crayon from behind his teeth! At this point I realize that Molly has gotten hold of my wallet and everything in it is now scattered all over the living room! All of this within about a 30 minute time span. Fortunately, after we got out of the house and ran some errands things calmed down and we had a good day!
I'm laughing at the thought of the day's events, even those these "events" didn't feel too funny at the time they were happening. I am beyond thankful to have healthy kids, to have kids that are capable of making messes and to have kids that still think I'm the best Mommy ever! (Well, Molly tells me I am and I'm sure Kyle will too!)
The maid was here today, so I don't know what happened to my cord to connect the camera the computer, so I will look for it and download some pics this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment