Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Target Trip Today

As some of you know, my new hobby is couponing. I love going shopping just about every day and spending little, if any money! Malcom wants me to create a blog just about my savings and such, but really I don't think I have the time or desire to do so. For now, I will just periodically post some pics of my shopping trips on this blog.

Today I got:
4 - Kashi frozen waffles
3 - 4pk bundles of Kleenex
2 - TGIF Spinach Dips
1 - TGIF Buffalo Chicken
1 - Pack of Scissors

I spent $0.74 and received a $5 Target Gift Card for buying the Kashi waffles, so Target paid me $4.26. And actually, I used a previous gift card I received for buying Pop Tarts (which were free after coupons) to pay the $0.74, so this trip cost me zero, zilch, nada!

1 comment:

carleigh said...

ok, so you have to tell us where you got the coupons, and how exactly it works!