The chakery blog was set up to share pictures and stories with friends and family.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Working Out!
Ok, this has nothing to do with the kids, but figured if I post my accomplishments maybe I will feel more inclined to stick with working out! I have lost 11 pounds to date, without really even trying, but today I decided to kick into high gear. I spent 2 hours this morning at the gym!!! My wonderful neighbor and I will be going to together every morning (well, except the weekend), I am so excited to really get myself into shape and look like I did back in college, maybe even high school! Prayers for strength and determination are greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!! that is really great, lisa! that's great that your neighbor is helping you... don't get discouraged!! philippians 4:13!!!!
Thanks Carleigh! I went today, for a little over an hour - until the Kid Play area announced my name - Kyle wouldn't stop crying!
Glad you are feeling better to resume exercising..keep up the good work..
Thanks for the biethday pictures, the cake is great...Grandmother
Post a Comment