Tuesday, October 07, 2008

$7.20 Grocery Trip

Most people would be happy with a $7.20 grocery bill, considering what we bought, I however am not so pleased. The reason - my husband! He found the table set up with candy on sale for $.40/piece (which I agree is a good price) so he got $8 worth. Had he not gotten the candy we would have actually made $.80 on the trip. Oh well, lesson learned for me - don't take Malcom with me to the store!


What we got:
1 gallon of milk
3 4-pks of cottonelle toilet paper
2 2-pks of OcelO sponges
1 bag of hamburger patties
1 bottle of olive oil
2 4-pks of pudding
1 Philadelphia cream cheese
1 bag Lender's bagels
2 individual chocolate milk
1 Febreze Noticeables kit
20 assorted candy bars/bags

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! I need to do a guest post and show your pics!
~Lori
The Bargain Shopper Lady

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love your site, I check it out just about every day! Who knew saving money could be so much fun?!