Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm now OVER 30!

Seriously, how do the years go by so fast?! I can remember being a kid and thinking it was forever until my birthday, now I feel like they come every month! Wasn't I just graduating high school, or getting married or having my first child...now I'm over 30, ok only by a year, but still. I look at my children and wonder where the time is going...

I did have a great day, Molly made me cinnammon rolls for breakfast and then we had a family party that night, just pizza and cake. Regardless of my age, I am blessed. I wake up to the greatest gifts each and every morning!

Yes, a tiara cake. Fitting, don't you think? :)
Well, this was the better of the 2 pictures of me and Molly.
Me and my happy little man!
My nephew Dylan and me.




No comments: