Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election 2008 - VOTE!

I find myself enthralled in this Presidential election, while I voted 8 years ago I didn't find myself too concerned about who won. However, 8 years ago I was a college sorority girl, unmarried, not a mom and had a parent that graciously paid my bills - including health insurance.

I am now a 30 year old, married mother of 2. I stay home with my kids and run a business with my husband. We are self employed, we pay for private health insurance. These are just a few changes the past 8 years have brought.

I cannot stress enough the importance of getting out there and voting! I am voting for the McCain/Palin ticket, based on my morals and beliefs there is no other choice I can make. We are entitled to our opinions, and have the freedom to express them. I want it to remain that way. I want a better future for my children. I want someone who shares my core values representing me.

Take a moment and think about what you want and what you want for your family, your friends, your future. Make yourself heard!

1 comment:

carleigh said...

i voted last week!! of course for mccain!!!!