The chakery blog was set up to share pictures and stories with friends and family.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
We ventured out to Flower Mound for an awesome pumpkin patch! The kids had a great time taking pictures with their favorite cut-out cartoon characters, although we didn't find Dora and Boots!
I'm going to agree with Carleigh on Malcom's hand; it looks hilarious!
But, I really want to say adorable Molly looks in the first picture. She looks posed (even though she probably isn't) and the photography looks wonderful!!! I want a copy of that pic for our house.
2 comments:
i love how you can see malcom's hand around kyle's neck! looks like fun, although we missed you at the arboretum today!
I'm going to agree with Carleigh on Malcom's hand; it looks hilarious!
But, I really want to say adorable Molly looks in the first picture. She looks posed (even though she probably isn't) and the photography looks wonderful!!! I want a copy of that pic for our house.
Post a Comment