We had a wonderful trip up to the east coast, we went to MA, RI, NY, NY, CT, ME, and NH. I didn't realize how much I missed it up there - the people are so friendly, the weather is amazing and the scenery is breathtaking.
In Kittery, Maine
Playing at the beach in York, Maine. Molly loved the water!
Kyle wasn't too fond of the beach, but the water was pretty cold.
Cousins! These are Molly and Kyle's cousins in NJ (minus 3 who aren't pictured).
With their cousin from Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Family!

Me and little man at Mahnaz's wedding.
Daddy and his princess.
Molly loved being all dressed up!
2 comments:
Lisa - sorry I didn't get to see you during your visit to RI. It's nice that you had a chance to visit with some of the aunts and cousins! -Cousin Cal (Caroline)
looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment